Mapping a network drive is so easy for all if they do have the correct shared network drive path, few users face issues in finding the network drive share path and this article will help you to find the mapped network drive path.
How to find the Mapped Network Drive Share Path:
There is a command called NET USE that is used to list all the shared drive mapped in your computer, to access the command just follow the below mentioned steps
- Click Start and type run and press enter
- Then type “command prompt” or “cmd” in run command box and press enter
- In the command prompt window type NET USE and press enter, the command will return all the mapped network shared drive paths as shown in the below image.
- Status: Display’s status of the shared drive either OK if it is mapped currently or Disconnected
- Local: Mapped Drive Letter
- Remote: The full path of the shared drive
We can now copy the share drive path from the remote field and use it to map shared drives in other computers.